SENTRY MANAGEMENT, INC
Sentry is available 24 hours and takes care of closings, leasing, certificates of insurance, assessments for violations, accounting, records, state and federal filings, negotiations with vendors and contracts, etc.
Two ways to get information:
- 1. McGill Place downloadable information and online services : Sentry CommunityPro® PORTAL
https://www.accesssentrymgt.com/dx/sentrywp/ Once logged in there is a menu of choices including :
(ABOVE) CommunityPro® menu with search parameters.
- 2. Sentry Community Association Managers
- Online payment
- Information Center with cabinet, drawer & folder Search parameters.
Then under Cabinet: Association records; Drawer: Community information you can find these folders:
- Architectural Standards and Guidelines
- Meeting Minutes
- EV Charge Station Guidelines
- Certificate of Insurance (for your Mortgage Company: Community Association Underwriters of America, Inc.)
- Governing Documents (Legal information)
- Certificate of Insurance for your Mortgage Company: You can also go here https://www.cauinsure.com/CertRequest , fill out the form and they will send it to your mortgage company.